A high-end private residential Architect practice seeks a Technical ArchiCAD Part II Architectural Assistant to work on early stage projects
Part II Architectural Assistant
Design-led Residential Projects
Early-stage technical ArchiCAD
Salary Guide: £24,000 – £32,000
A high-end private residential Architect practice is seeking a Technical Architectural Assistant to join their team. Ideally, they are looking for an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant with a focus on stage 4 technical residential projects in the UK – who is open to a contract role with the potential to go permanent. Though this is open to discussion for the right team player. This person will have a passion for Architecture, at a human scale, and hold a beautiful graphical portfolio to reflect their work
The right person must have:
- at least 2 years of UK experience, in private residential
- Eligibility to work in the UK and fluently written and spoken English
- Be very technical and focused on RIBA stages 0-4
- Have great ArchiCAD knowledge, and strong experience with 3D software
- Good understanding and applied knowledge of sustainable design
- Ability to produce high-quality 3D visualisations
- Knowledge of UK planning procedures and regulations
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to priorities and meet tight deadlines
A keen interest in current and emerging technical and sustainable solutions and products would be a benefit.
In return, a great salary is offered, within a small friendly practice with room to grow in a refreshing nonhierarchical team, to work on some great award-winning design-led residential projects in London.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Technical ArchiCAD Part II Architectural Assistant role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Design-led Residential opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.