AJ100 Practice looking for Architect to join contractor team on National Security Projects. Contract role with potential to become permanent.
Contract Security Architect
National Security Projects
Salary Guide: £25 – £30 per hour
A top AJ100 practice is looking for an Architect to join their contractor team on National Security Projects. This is a contract role with strong potential to be the contract-to-permanent basis, meaning it will start on a 3-month and rolling per hour structure with the potential to go permanent for the right person.
You must be totally proficient in Revit and ready to jump straight in, previous experience in high-security projects is highly-desired, or failing that, a similar sector (security, datacentres, aviation) and excellent technical ability.
This role will be based in the central London office, ideally with an immediate start. This is a good opportunity to have a well-respected and award-winning practice on your CV with the option of turning it into a good and long-term career move. They are also offering working from home, for 3 days a week.
Skills and characteristics required:
- Proven technical experience within technical projects in Revit, with a year or two experience in a BIM environment desired.
- Experience working in a team on a new project taking it through the RIBA stages and managing tight deadlines, juggling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good design sensitivity and understanding of structural and technical details
- Experience integrating of architectural and structural works.
Advanced Software skills required:
- Revit required
- Rhinoceros and Grasshopper desired but not essential
- Great technical detailing capability
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this contract Security Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.