Leading Global Construction company seeking a Technical Architect to join their team working on Stage 4 Commercial Projects
Technical Architect, UK Commercial, Stage 4, 6 Month Contract
SALARY GUIDE: £48,000 – £58,000
A leading Global construction company is seeking a Technical Architect to join their London team to work on commercial fit-out and/or retail projects.
This will be a key position to work across multiple projects, providing full stage 4 and 5 drawing sets. Utilising the existing experience of coordinating structural and MEP drawings, liaising with stakeholders and clients, and managing internal delivery teams.
- Must be proficient in Revit, and also AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- In depth experience of commercial fit-out
- Understanding of M&E and structural coordination
- Experience working on external envelope detailing
- Good knowledge of UK dry wall and ceiling systems
- Able to lead design meetings and attend on site as required
- Experienced in submitting of planning applications and local authority liaison
- Raising and tracking RFI’s
- Experience managing small teams of juniors on projects to meet deadlines and support the growing the team
The right person for this role, would:
- Ideally available to start in next couple of weeks, for a 6 month contract – with potential to be extended or turn permanent for the right person
- Be able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues
- Have an interest and knowledge of sustainability accreditations
- Have excellent communication skills, spoken and written English
- Hold strong organisation skills, with ability to manage time and prioritise tasks
- This role is available for hybrid working, 2 – 3 days a week working from home
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Technical Revit Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Technical Architect with commercial fit out experience opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.