Senior Architect or Associate to join a AJ100 practice and contribute to essential cladding remediation projects across the UK.
Senior Architect / Associate Architect, AJ100 Practice for Cladding Remediation Projects
Salary Guide: £55,000 – £65,000
An AJ100 practice is looking for a Senior Architect or Associate to join their London Studio. This is an excellent opportunity for a technically minded Architect to work on the practice’s multiple cladding remediation projects across the UK on their award-winning residential and urban regeneration projects.
The ideal candidate will have proven record of successfully leading complex residential and mixed-use projects, with in-depth knowledge of fire safety, facades, Building Regulations & Standards, and environmental design.
The candidate must:
- be ARB or RIBA accredited
- have at least 10 year’s post Part III UK experience working in practice on multi-unit residential/mixed-use projects
- be technically focused and able to contribute and develop the practices technical standards
- have up-to-date knowledge of fire safety regulations and facades
- have experience and be competent working on site
- be an inspiring leader, capable of managing multiple projects and teams
- be proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- have the right to work in the UK
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a renowned practice and contribute to the implementation of essential cladding remediation across a range of project typologies, including tower blocks, urban estates, and large housing sites. In return, the practice offers a competitive salary, generous package, friendly team, a modern office based in Central London and opportunity for long term career development.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this excellent Senior Architect/ Associate role then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this AJ100 Practice opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.