This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join a friendly and ambitious growing team.
Part II Architectural Assistant
With good designs skills to work on housing projects for a young and fun practice
Salary Guide: £26,000 – £34,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join a friendly and ambitious growing team. Their portfolio of work spans a range of sectors, but the majority of the projects are London multi-unit housing. More recently they have delivered modular projects using modern methods of construction.
The right person will have around 2 years’ experience working in practice post qualification, with good understanding of technical delivery and experience with graphics and computational thinking. The practice is Chartered, so this would be a great opportunity for someone looking for career development and completion of their Part III.
The right person must have:
- Proficiency in Revit is essential, as well as AutoCAD, and 3D modelling software ideally
- A well-presented portfolio that showcases their technical skills and hand sketching ability
- Knowledge of current UK Building Regulations and Standards
- Technical knowledge of packages and delivery
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be able to show work on UK projects
- The right to live and work in the UK
This is a brilliant chance to join a friendly practice that works across a range of sectors, with a focus on housing. Their office is based in the heart of London, so very well connected, but there is a flexibility to work from home 1 or 2 days a week.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Part II Architectural Assistant role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.