A small and friendly practice in West London is looking for a talented Project Architect to work on beautiful residential and hospitality projects.
Required to work on beautiful residential and hospitality projects in a small and friendly team in West London
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £50,000
A small and friendly practice in West London is looking for a talented Project Architect to work on beautiful residential and hospitality projects. The successful candidate’s main focus would be on design-led residential projects in South and West London. However, the practice’s portfolio has expanded to boutique hotels, restaurants and mixed-use projects, so lots of variety is provided too.
Architects who apply must have a minimum of four years of experience post Part 3. That said, the title isn’t as important as the level of experience, so please apply if you are a very experienced Part II with plenty of on site experience.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Proficient in AutoCAD (essential), with experience in Sketchup and Adobe CS. A bonus would be if you have Revit experience on live projects, so please highlight this in your application if applicable
- Creative, with good presentation skills
- Able to demonstrate good technical knowledge, working from planning to onsite, RIBA stages 0-4
- Enjoy working within a small team. This team is 8 people, so a lovely friendly family feel where they all support and get stuck into the workload
- Have experience job running high-end residential, hospitality or mixed use projects in the London market
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and be comfortable liaising with clients and contractors alike
- have a positive go-getter attitude, friendly rapport and be ambitious to grow and develop individually and as part of the team
In return, the salary and package will reflect the candidate’s experience. There is also potential to grow and make your mark within this wonderful team.
The Director is down to earth, hardworking and ambitious. They are driven to support the growth of their team. The practice is currently moving to a purpose built office in West London, where the team will be based four days a week with one day a week available to work remotely.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Project Architect for Beautiful Residential and Hospitality Projects role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.