If you are a RIBA or ARB qualified Project Architect or Lead Project Runner, with an ambitious attitude and strong Revit skills, then this could be the role for you!
Revit Project Architect
To join an award winning practice in London
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £50,000
A well respected practice is seeking a Revit Project Architect. If you are a RIBA or ARB qualified Project Architect or Lead Project Runner, with an ambitious attitude and strong Revit skills, with a couple of years of UK experience – then this could be the role for you!
You will be involved in completing technical/construction packages for major studio projects and working to project deadlines within a friendly London team. Passion for technical detailing in Revit is essential as is a love of the industry. The directors really lead by example and talking to them you know they love their sectors and what they do, from healthcare to technical large scale commercial projects. They like to see new team members with this same ethos and drive.
The right person will have:
- Experience in the delivery of technical and construction packages as well as overseeing a project across all RIBA stages
- Proficiency in Revit is essential with a beautiful and well-presented portfolio demonstrating Revit technical detailing
- Knowledge of current UK Building Regs & British Standards
- Experience leading and managing a team. This should be highlighted in your application – this role will be leading a team of 4 people
- A minimum of five years post qualification experience
- Proven ability in coordinating design teams and clients
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Some experience with Contract Administration, but this is not essential
About the studio:
The practice is in North London, easily reachable on the Northern line and not far from overground routes too. They are in a bustling area with lots of pubs and bars nearby, and even have arranged a staff discount with the local pub as they have regular socials there.
The office is a nice bright place – open plan with courtyard gardens and communal kitchen and break out space. They also operate a hybrid working policy, with staff typically spending 2 or 3 days a week working remotely.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Revit Project Architect role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.