A leading AJ100 infrastructure practice is seeking an Experienced Job Running Architect to join their team to work on a large and complex aviation project.
Experienced Job Running Architect
To work on infrastructure projects. Excellent staff benefits including hybrid working
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £48,000
A leading AJ100 infrastructure practice is seeking an Experienced Job Running Architect to join their team to work on a large and complex aviation project, which is currently on site. This role requires 1-2 days a week working from the office, and the remaining days working from home, with occasional site visits. This is a permanent position with an intended start of early January.
The right person will have:
- ARB/RIBA registration or overseas equivalent registration
- At least 4-5 years post Part III qualification experience
- Experience through all RIBA stages from concept and scheme design, right through to on-site construction completion and post-completion stages
- A focus or strength on stage 4 and 5
- Experience coordinating and delivering general arrangement drawings and progress report
Skills and characteristics required:
- Experience leading teams on a large scale projects
- Experience and confidence working with contractors, stakeholders and clients
- Proven technical experience within an aviation related project would be ideal, or on a large scale complex industrial, logistic or data centre project
- Good understanding of structural and technical details
- Experience in the coordination of multi-disciplinary teams and integration of architectural and structural works with the electrical, mechanical and signalling systems for transportation architectural projects
Advanced software skills required:
- Revit required
- Rhinoceros and Grasshopper would be a bonus
- Additional bonus if you can use MicroStation and AECOsim Building designer, so please highlight this in your application
In return the practice offers the chance to contribute to the delivery of world-renowned infrastructure projects, initially in the UK with opportunity to work on international projects down the line. The practice offers hybrid working, a discretionary bonus scheme, modern central London office, social team events and opportunity for long term career progression.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Experienced Job Running Architect Infrastructure role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.