A award-winning international design firm, recognised as an industry leader, is looking for a Middleweight Interior Designer.
Middleweight Interior Designer
To create workplace interiors
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £42,000
A award-winning international design firm, recognised as an industry leader, is looking for a Middleweight Interior Designer to take on a permanent position within the company. They are committed to the right candidate having opportunities to grow and develop both their own skills and grow the practice. Located in Central London, the ideal candidate will be working on workplace interiors, urban design projects and new build architecture.
- The successful person will report on a day-to-day basis to Principals, Associate Principals, Associates, Senior Designers, Project Managers and other members of staff.
- They will be expected to take part in client presentations and project meetings and where appropriate act as client liaison/ interface
- The successful candidate will have a sophisticated and practical understanding of corporate interiors with an understanding of specification of furniture desking systems and integration with IT
- The individual will assist Senior Interior Designers in reviewing construction work on site as required
- Contributing to Design Reviews, presenting information, specifying products and materials and preparing design and production information
- Expected to contribute in the preparation of tender presentation material and in the development of tender proposals
- Assist and contribute in all project stages including concept ideas, development of layouts, finishes, materials and furniture
- Up to date knowledge in Building regulations, British Standards and other relevant statutory legislation.
- Experience within a fast paced project environment with the ability to work effectively to deadlines and under pressure.
- Knowledge of design project finance and budgeting is desirable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills at all levels to be used internal as part of a smooth running team and also externally in client management
- Revit experience (minimum 4years) is required
- Must have a degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- This role would be for someone legally eligible to work in the UK
About the company:
- Bonus scheme
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Amazing career progression working across UK and international projects
- Cool office in central London, easily commutable
- Regular social events and outings
- Experience at an award-winning international design firm
- Competitive package included paid overtime
One last thing…
If you are interested in this great Middleweight Interior Designer, Workplace Interiors opportunity with a prestigious studio, please apply now with your CV and Portfolio.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.
Job # 18266