A fantastic opportunity for a creative Architect or Strong Part II Architectural Assistant to join a friendly, family run practice in Shoreditch, London.
Architect or Strong Part II Architectural Assistant
For a family run practice in Shoreditch, London
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £38,000
A fantastic opportunity for a creative Architect or Strong Part II Architectural Assistant to join a friendly, family run practice in Shoreditch, London. Their portfolio spans a variety of sectors from master planning retail but there is more of a focus on medium to large mixed-use residential schemes across the UK.
The right person will have around 2 years’ experience in practice, having gained skills in communication, Revit and architectural flair.
The practice is Chartered, so this would be a great opportunity for someone looking for career development or the completion of their Part III.
The right person must have:
- ARB registration as a qualified architect or Part II equivalent
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Proficiency in Revit. This is essential, other software is a bonus
- A design-led portfolio that showcases a forward thinking approach
- Confidence, with the abilty to present your ideas with integrity and efficiency
- Knowledge of current UK Building Regulations and Standards
About the company:
- Pension with RIBA/Smart Pension
- Days out across the UK on site visits
- Friday drinks in the office and usually head to a local bar
- Annual summer & Christmas party. (Summer usually involves a trip)
- Studio is in a great location between the City, Shoreditch and Spitalfields market
- Open plan studio with a friendly and collaborative environment, constant supply of fruit, snacks/breakfast bars & a coffee pod machine
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Architect or Strong Part II Architectural Assistant role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role, specifically Revit samples. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.