A well-established international architectural design firm are looking for a Middleweight Interior Designer / Part II Architectural Designer to join the dedicated interiors branch of the company.
Middleweight Interior Designer / Part II Architectural Designer
For an international design firm working on hospitality, food and beverage and sports projects
Salary Guide: £32,000 – £42,000
A well-established international architectural design firm are looking for a Middleweight Interior Designer / Part II Architectural Designer to join the dedicated interiors branch of the company. They have offices all over the world, with two offices in London, with options to work from either. They have four decades of experience and thousands of completed projects. The ideal candidate will come from an architecture background and will be comfortable working very closely with architectural teams. Projects could encompasses sectors such as sports arenas hospitality area, fan zones, exhibitions, brand experiences, pop-up design and more.
- The successful person will report the Principal design lead
- They will be expected to take the lead of smaller teams, coordinating design strategy from concept design through to the production of detailed working drawings
- The successful candidate must also work well as an individual with strong personal organizational skills to effectively manage a varied design workload
- The individual will assist Senior Interior Designers in reviewing construction work on site as required
- Required: Minimum Part II-degree qualification in Architecture or equivalent
- Required: Strong Revit experience
- Must display strong software skills including: Rhino, V-Ray, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong interpersonal and design focused communication and presentations skills
- Experience within Hospitality design, preferably within the sports and entertainment sector or F&B space design
- Demonstrated experience within a global design led profession practice is desired
- This role would be for someone legally eligible to work in the UK
About the company:
- 25 days’ annual leave (excluding Xmas and bank holidays) equaling 35+ days
- Medical and dental after 12 months
- Complimentary Sports and Hospitality tickets at company designed arenas and stadiums
- Bonus Scheme based on companywide performance
- Regular, high budget, social events
One last thing…
If you are interested in this great Middleweight Interior Designer / Part II Architectural Designer opportunity with a prestigious studio, please apply now with your CV and Portfolio.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.
Job # 18300