A unique opportunity for an experienced Project Architect to join a growing design team within a wider international multidisciplinary company has become available.
For a multidisciplinary stadium and civic spaces practice
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £50,000
A unique opportunity for an experienced Project Architect to join a growing design team within a wider international multidisciplinary company has become available. This is a rare and highly exciting position to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rapidly expanding firm. Based in central London you will take a leading role in the development of exciting high-profile projects in the sports, civic and leisure sector.
This brilliant organisation has worked on many renowned events such as the FIFA World Cup Olympic Games, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games. In addition to this they are currently engaged in the design and development several high-profile venues and stadia projects including work with a range of UK and European football clubs and various large-scale masterplans and visitor destinations. This exciting pipeline is not to be missed and is a valuable opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual to play a crucial role in the development of this fantastic organisation.
- Lead the development of large-scale sport and leisure projects
- Manage design and consultant teams and client relationships
- Mentor and support new and existing design team members
- Input to the financial management of projects
- Assist in continuing to build design studio capabilities
- Ensure design quality standards are met
Personal skills and experience
- ARB registered architect with a minimum of 3 -5 years post part 3 experience
- Proficiency in Revit is essential, as well as AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of working across all RIBA stages and delivering projects in Revit (ideally with sport and leisure experience but not essential)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and people management skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to confidently lead a team, prioritise workflow and meet project deadlines
- Good working knowledge of current UK Building Regulations and Planning Policy
- Ambitious, self-motivated and a good team player
- Previous experience in stadiums or sporting venues is highly desirable, but failing that, complex infrastructure or similar large scale projects
To join the team on this exciting journey, you will be highly creative, ambitious and a team player; with drive and confidence to lead junior staff and a project.
In return you will be offered a generous range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 28 days after 3 years
- Two wellbeing days off a year to do something you love
- Working from home with 2-3 days in the office, the remainder from home
- Discretionary 10% bonus
- Professional development courses financed by the company
- Staff drinks and social events
- Discounted tickets to various events
- Gym membership and health insurance
- Yoga mornings
- The opportunity to work on global events and stadium projects for world famous events
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Project Architect role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role, specifically Revit samples. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.