A small family feel practice in Central London is seeking a Project Architect to join their friendly team.
To start ASAP and work on amazing commercial and mixed use retro-fit projects in London
SALARY GUIDE: £38,000 – £45,000
A small family feel practice in Central London is seeking a Project Architect to join their friendly team. This will be to initially work on commercial and mixed use projects, including listed building refurbs, less so new builds. Therefore existing experience on similar projects would be beneficial, and where relevant please ensure to included in your portfolio.
The right candidate will have good technical ability, be focused hard worker, ideally with some work examples that include heritage details or retro fit in listed buildings
- Must be a qualified RIBA or ARB Architect
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations
- Ability to produce technical packages
- Experience and / or interest in retro fit/ sustainable building using existing builds.
- Good software ability, and open to working in Revit and ArchiCAD – where full training will be provided
- Dynamic, ambitious, and passionate individuals who can balance a large workload independently with good interpersonal and communication skills
- A genuine passion for high-quality design and classical architecture
- Hand-sketching ability and a creative flair
Some travel outside of London will be required but this will be during the workday and all fees will be paid by the studio. Otherwise this is an office based position, 5 days a week.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join this group of talented designers and add countless gorgeous designs to your portfolio while growing alongside a renowned studio with wonderful, passionate and hard-working peers.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Project Architect role; please apply below. Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this ASAP start opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.