A bespoke High-End Residential Developer is looking for a Middleweight Interior Designer to join their in-house design team.
Mid-weight Interior Designer, London High-End Developers
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £40,000
A bespoke high-end residential developer is looking for a middleweight Interior Designer to join their in-house design team. You will need a minimum of 3 years professional experience within a similar role having worked on luxury residential interiors. They have a thriving pipeline of work and increasing list of clients.
This role would suit an ambitious, highly organised designer with great attention to detail and someone who is happy to take a hands-on approach.
- As part of the design team, you will work alongside the senior designers
- Delivering large scale projects and working on smaller projects yourself
- Developing FF&E concepts, presentations, schedules, and specifications
- Furniture selections, schemes & styling
- Space planning
- Producing technical packages, specifications, joinery and detailed drawings
- Regular on-site visits/inspections
- Liaising with clients, contractors and suppliers
- Reporting to the Senior Designer
- Managing projects and other members of the team
- 3-6 years’ experience
- Strong experience working on luxury private residential and development projects in London
- Proven experience working on all project stages
- Outstanding conceptual and design skills
- Experience working on all FF&E stages
- Strong technical abilities and skills;
- joinery design and experience developing technical packages on your own
- Good communication and client facing skills
- Good sketching skills
- Knowledge and proficiency of using EstiMac/PC essential
About the company:
- A top London high-end residential property developer and construction company.
- Great studio environment with a very friendly and collaborative atmosphere to work in
- The studio takes on multiple high-end projects
- As a developer they cover the entire design and construction of all projects.
- Gaining lots of on-site and hands on experience.
- Working closely with a talented team from design to construction, providing an excellent opportunity to learn and develop.
One last thing…
If this Mid-weight Interior Designer, London High-End Developers role is of interest send us your CV and Portfolio by applying below! Or, if you have a friend who is looking for a role that ticks all relevant experience and skills, refer them to us and find out how our referral program will benefit you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.