FANTASTIC opportunity at an AMAZING London design firm, for a BIM Coordinator with experience across multiple sectors.
Job # 9906
Job Title: BIM Coordinator for AMAZING London Design Firm
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £40,000
BIM coordinator for London design passionate firm who need more coordinators with Revit on a contract basis.
Bullet points on the role including project involvement, team you will be supporting, software and knowledge etc.
As a BIM coordinator you will be responsible for :
- supporting teams in process and Revit
- developing and maintaining BIM protocols
- implementing BIM Execution Plan and set up the modelling environment
- ensuring the accuracy of models and datasets
- providing training and assistance to the project team and explaining procedures and standards
- sourcing and maintaining model content
- coordinating data modelling and handover of information
- liaising with the design team
- creating adaptive components and custom Revit families Essential skills/experience/qualifications required:
- Minimum one year experience as BIM Coordinator with good knowledge of BIM Level 2
- Navisworks and COBie experience is desirable
- capable of showing a solid working background with the delivery of BIM projects
- building design experience RIBA Stages 1-7
- knowledge of Dynamo experience is an advantage but not required
About the company:
- Great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in
- Really cool office vibe
- Great BIM manager to learn from
- The studio works both nationally and internationally across all scales
- Amazing employee package with 28 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Healthcare and dental cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual bonus
If you’re are interested in this BIM Coordinator for AMAZING London Design Firm role, send us your CV and Portfolio!