HΔUS is looking for an Architecture Recruitment Consultant to join its expanding London team. Have you ever wanted a Recruitment job in London?
No recruitment experience necessary but helpful. As an Architecture Recruitment Consultant, you will have an opportunity to connect the best Architects with the best firms in London. Ideally, you will have experience in Architecture. Being ambitious, driven, tenacious, charming, friendly, open, hardworking individual and believe hard work should be rewarded we feel.
This role is to join a great team with drive, ambition, honesty and who are design specialists in their field. As a Recruitment Specialist, you will help designers find their dream roles. An opportunity for an outgoing, driven and fun individuals to become experts in their field and get a reward for their hard work. Great communication skills needed.
- Design experience or from architecture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales and negotiation skills.
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Problem-solving ability
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
- A smile and a sense of humour
The HΔUS team
HΔUS Careers is a professional recruitment agency made up of ex-industry design professionals. This means all have Architecture, Interior Design, and Landscape Architecture backgrounds. We care about design and specialise in finding talented designers and support staff for design firms.
Working as a Recruitment Specialist
The role is fast paced and will give you the chance to earn uncapped earnings. Working with renowned firms and designers, working to match them together. You will enjoy finding opportunities and creating a community of people you can help find work.
The expected earnings for the first year at unlimited; but you should pass £45,000 in the first year and 55,000 the next year if you hit targets.
Upon starting with HAUS, you will have a dedicated mentor, and full training. Your mentor will work with you to take you through the journey from New Starter to Senior Management
We believe in a work-life balance and have flexible work hours as we want you to be happy while you work!
Perks of Working with HΔUS
- A career using your design/creative knowledge to be rewarded
- Full training provided, so no experience in recruitment necessary
- Free bar
- Fresh fruit in the office
- Duvet Day
- Days out and social evenings
- A great team to work with
- Opportunity to progress in the company
- Great financial rewards (the potential to earn as much as your director)
- End of Quarter social events, and
- End of Month lunches
- End of year bonuses for top billers
Please submit your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 020 3800 1454
Learn more about the team here