HAUS Careers is on the hunt for a Creative Support Recruitment Consultant to join its team in London. Have you ever wanted a Recruitment Job in London?
No recruitment experience necessary but helpful. As a Creative Support Recruitment Consultant an opportunity to connect the best Creatives with the best firms in London. Ideally, you will have experience in Interior Design or Architecture. Being ambitious, driven, tenacious, charming, friendly, open, hardworking individual and believe hard work should be rewarded we feel.
This role is to join a great team with drive, ambition, honesty and who are design specialists in their field. As a Recruitment Specialist, you will help creatives find their dream roles. Giving an opportunity for an outgoing, driven and fun individuals to become experts in their field, and get a reward for their hard work. Great communications skill needed.
- Come from a Creative Firm or Creative Support background?
- Are you self-motivated?
- Serious about wanting to work in recruitment?
- Can you listen to people and offer useful feedback?
- Do you enjoy people and selling?
- Can you be relied on to hit your own goals?
- Do you enjoy positive pressure and driven?
- Are you a great communicator?
- Are you a good negotiator?
- Do you have a desire to learn and understand the design sector?
- Does the idea of being a design specialist recruiter excite you?
- Are you persistent?
- Did you finish the list? We like you already.
The HΔUS team
HΔUS Careers is a professional recruitment agency made up of ex-industry design professionals. This means all of us have Architecture, Interior Design, and Landscape Architecture backgrounds. We care about design and specialise in finding talented designers and support staff for design firms.
Working as a Creative Support Recruitment Consultant
The role is fast paced and will give you the chance to earn uncapped earnings. Working with renowned firms and designers, working to match them together. You will enjoy finding opportunities and creating a community of people you can help find work.
The expected earnings for the first year are unlimited; but you should pass £45,000 in the first year and £55,000 the next year if you hit targets
Upon starting with HAUS, you will have a dedicated mentor, and full training. Your mentor will work with you to take you through the journey from New Starter to Senior Management
We believe in a work-life balance and have flexible work hours as we want you to be happy while you work!
Perks of Working with HAUS
- Free breakfast on Mondays
- Yoga on Wednesday morning
- End of year holiday
- Team bonus
- Free bar
- Duvet Day
- Surprise days out and social evenings
- A career using your design/creative knowledge to be rewarded
- Pool tables/ping pong
- Full training
- No experience in recruitment necessary
- A great team to work with
- Opportunity to progress with the company
- Great financial rewards (the potential to earn as much as your director)
- Fruit in the office
- End of Quarter social events, and
- End of Month lunches.
Please submit your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 020 3800 1454
Learn more about the team here