An established Food & Beverage studio is looking for an all-round Middleweight Interior Designer to join their boutique team
All-round Middleweight Interior Designer for multi-award-winning Food & Beverage Studio
SALARY GUIDE: £30,000 – £40,000
This established studio based in the heart of East London are currently looking for a senior interior designer, leading the team on a diverse range of food & beverage projects. The studio is known for producing fully bespoke, cinematic, and colourful design schemes, that are beautifully timeless and never trend led.
A truly boutique team of designers proudly taking inspiration from the diverse nature of the team, producing bespoke furniture and lighting to custom fabrics. The opportunity to join this innovative company isn’t one to be missed.
- At least 4+ years’ relevant industry experience, with a degree level qualification.
- Collaborating as a team or working individually as well as assisting the senior members of staff.
- An exciting all-rounder designer role with clear progression.
- A fair understanding of the interior design industry such as trends, contractors and suppliers, furniture finishes and materials.
- Technical knowledge and ability to deliver technical drawing packages, including bespoke detailing.
- A keen interest for the hospitality sector, in particular food and beverage.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Source and procure bespoke joinery and FF&E items.
- Coordinate FF&E, from creating designs and producing presentations to scheduling and installation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
About the Company:
- Multi-award-winning, internationally renowned studio with a highly bespoke design style.
- Innovative and exciting range of projects to work on.
- Amazing employee package.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Great work environment with a friendly and diverse atmosphere to work in.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this position then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this exciting opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Job # 17551