Fantastic employee-owned AJ Practice is looking for a Technical Project Architect all-rounder to work on design-focused residential projects.
All round Technical Project Architect
Lovely design-focused Residential London Projects
Salary Guide: £38,000 – £45,000
A fantastic employee-owned AJ practice are looking to recruit a talented, creative technical Project Architect with a strong ‘design eye’ to work on residential and hotel projects with a focus on high-quality / bespoke design in central London. They have a great location, in old converted building close to over ground and tube lines.
- Must have a degree in Architecture or Architecture Technology
- Minimum – 4-5 years’ UK experience
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and ideally experienced in Revit
- A strong design ability including detail / technical design and delivery
- Excellent graphic skills for pulling together presentations
- Good knowledge of UK regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a team player
- Experienced through all RIBA stages, with an initial focus on 3 and 4 for the project that you would potentially be joining the team on first
- You will need to have the ability to produce detailed technical drawings and use Revit and
- Knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Well-presented team player, comfortable talking internally for team meetings, and able to communicate clearly and precisely with clients
About the company:
- Great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in
- Strong employee package with 23 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Profit share bonus payment
- Healthcare and dental cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this excellent Project Architect role then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.