Seeking a Project Architect to work on a high-profile stadium project for an international and multidisciplinary events organisation
Ambitious Project Architect
Unique International Multidisciplinary Events Organisation
Exciting high-profile sport and leisure projects
Salary Guide: £47,000 – £58,000
A unique opportunity for an experienced Project Architect to join a growing design team within a wider international multidisciplinary events organisation has become available. This is a rare and highly interesting position to step slightly outside of the box and be part of a dynamic, creative, and rapidly expanding firm. Based in central London you will take a leading role in the development of exciting high-profile projects in the sports and leisure sector.
This brilliant organisation has worked on many renowned events such as Olympic Games, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games, FIFA World Cup, and World Expos to name a few. In addition to this, they are currently engaged in the design and development of several high-profile venues and stadia projects including work with Premier League, Championship, and European football clubs and various large-scale masterplans and visitor destinations. This exciting pipeline is not to be missed and is a valuable opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual to play a crucial role in the development of this fantastic organisation.
- Lead the development of large-scale sport and leisure projects.
- Manage design and consultant teams and client relationships.
- Mentor and support new and existing design team members.
- Input to the financial management of projects.
- Assist in continuing to build design studio capabilities.
- Ensure design quality standards are met.
Personal Skills and Experience:
- ARB registered architect with a minimum of 2-3 years post part 3 experience.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and people management skills.
- Experience in working across all RIBA stages and delivering projects in Revit (ideally with sport and leisure experience but not essential).
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to confidently lead a team, prioritise workflow and meet project deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of current UK Building Regulations and Planning Policy.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and Office 365.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, and a good team player.
- Previous experience in stadiums or sporting venues is highly desirable, but failing that, complex infrastructure or similar venues
To join the team on this exciting journey, you will have a great sense of humor, be incredibly resourceful and creative, and relish a challenge. If this sounds like you, your application is welcome, and you will join a team where they will invest in your future providing support, training, and extraordinary opportunities that will allow you to shine. Please do not hesitate to apply with a CV/portfolio that’s demonstrated all the above alongside your salary expectations and notice period.
In return, you will be offered a generous range of benefits including:
- The opportunity to work on global events and stadium projects for world-famous events
- Real career progression, you, being a self-starting, gregarious, and motivated individual, who will take on new challenges during the growth of this company, so the sky is the limit
- Professional development courses financed by the company
- Generous holiday allowance + 2 additional wellness days off per year
- Flexible WFH, the foreseeable work pattern will be in the office 2 days, based in London and work from home for 3
- 10% bonus
- As much responsibility as you want to take on but within a supportive environment alongside industry-leading directors
- Staff drinks and social events
- Discounted tickets to various events
- Gym membership and health insurance
- Yoga mornings
- A lovely and down to earth team of incredible and like-minded professionals
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this, Ambitious Project Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this sports and leisure sector opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.