Join a central London practice as an ARB Architect. Work on global hotel and resort projects.
ARB Architect for Global Hotel and Resort LEED Projects
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £45,000
HAUS careers is excited to present an Architect position for a great practice in central London. They work on large scale hospitality, residential and international resort projects, and are growing their small but mighty London office base. Seeking an experience ARB Architect, with at least five years in the industry, to lead a team, communicate ideas effectively and take a ‘hands-on’ approach to the practice growth.
- Design and manage multiple projects simultaneously, working with the team to develop design concepts in collaboration
- Provide technical expertise to the team in regards to legal requirements, by following building regs, planning codes, related ordinances etc
- Manage drawing coordination’s with other design teas, and present design solutions to the client and review committees
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders to ensure the delivery of high-quality projects
- Deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the required standard
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic commitment to the project development process and team-focused environment
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum five years of professional experience
- Must be ARB accredited and a bonus would be if LEED accredited too
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Can showcase existing project experience in high end design residential, mixed and hospitality projects
- Fully proficient in Rhino and Revit, ideally with strong knowledge of BIM or Parametric design and SketchUp is essential
- Proficiency in rendering software such as Enscape, is preferred, but not essential
- International experience is desirable too, so please highlight in your application where relevant
- Ability to manage a team and work collaboratively, to build relationships and collaborate with colleague and client in person and virtually – when working internationally
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting ARB Architect role we’d love to hear from you. First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.