Small design-led practice specialising in high-end residential, interiors, and exhibition projects is seeking an Architect to join their team
Small Practice, Residential and Exhibition Projects
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £36,000 – £40,000
A small design-led practice based in the vibrant Shoreditch area of London is recruiting for an Architect to join their team. The practice specialises in high-end residential, interiors, and exhibition projects. You’d initially be working on a high-end residential project about to go to site, but with opportunity to be involved in other projects.
- Support the development of a high end residential project that is about to go to site
- Develop detailed drawings, plans, and specifications using Vectorworks
- Communicate with clients and contractors to ensure that projects meet their requirements
- Manage and coordinate project teams, including consultants and contractors, with oversight from a Director
- Attend site visits and meetings, and manage construction processes
- Continuously maintain an up-to-date knowledge of industry standards and regulations
- ARB registered Architect with 2-3 years of experience in high-end residential, interiors, or exhibition projects
- Proficiency in Vectorworks highly desirable but not essential
- Strong design skills and technical knowledge
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Proven experience in managing and coordinating project teams
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize tasks effectively
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a commitment to delivering exceptional design and service to our clients
The practice provides the opportunity to work on exciting and design led projects, both in the UK and internationally. If you are passionate about architecture and have the skills and experience for this role then apply below via the link.
One Last Thing…
If you are a highly skilled and experienced ArB Architect with Residential and Exhibition Projects with a passion for residential projects in London, then reach out and apply for this role. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and work on a range of high-profile projects.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.