An established AJ100 with a fast-growing London studio is seeking a talented and driven ARB Part 3 Architect. Residential/Commercial projects
ARB Part 3
High-Quality Residential/Housing or Commercial Projects
Join a fast-growing AJ100 practice
Salary Guide: £38,000 – £42000
An established AJ100 practiced with a fast-growing London studio is seeking an talented and driven ARB Part 3 Architect to join their residential/housing or commercial team to work on diverse high-quality projects. Clients include commercial developers, housing associations and charities.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and friendly team player, with 3 years post Part 3 relevant experience to take a lead role on projects from design stages, planning and site. Must have experience of the London residential/commercial market.
- Project management: Identify and manage work stage deliverables, design programmes, and plan the work of team members where required.
- Leadership: Overseeing design quality, setting direction, and reviewing design information.
- Client service: perform the duties of lead consultant and liaise with clients.
- Concept design: lead client briefing process, develop design options for client consideration, produce high quality visuals and design documents to communicate proposals
- Technical design: prepare detail drawings and specifications for inclusion in Stage 4+ information.
- Written communication: prepare written project documents such as work stage reports, design and access statements, and internal project reports.
About the company:
- Great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in
- The studio has multiple design studios across the UK
- Hybrid working
- Amazing employee package with 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare and dental cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual bonus
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this ARB Architect Part 3 role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Residential/Housing or Commercial opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.