Unmissable opportunity! A multi-award-winning practice needs an ARB Part III Architect. Join an industry-leading and sustainable design team!
ARB Part III Architect
Strong AutoCAD and Vectorworks proficiency
Award Winning Central London Practice
Salary Guide: £31,500 – £36,000
A multi-award-winning central London practice is looking for a talented recently qualified ARB Part III Architect with 1-3 years of experience, to join their industry-leading and sustainable design team. The role is an unmissable opportunity to work with a fantastic team on stunning residential projects in central London.
- Proficient user Vectorworks and/or AutoCAD
- Proven knowledge of UK building regulations
- Fantastic communication and presentation skills
- Proficient knowledge RIBA Stages 0-4
- Experience on live large-medium scale residential projects
- Excellent communication, mentoring, and social skills to jump into a hard-working, and friendly team
Fantastic projects to work on, salaries to match, and a friendly team within a stunning studio. This truly is an unmissable opportunity to work with a world-renowned practice
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this ARB Part III Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this strong AutoCAD and Vectorwork proficient role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.