Experienced ARB Project Architect/Project Manager sought for leading AJ100 practice in London. Join award-winning team, oversee projects, and build client relationships.
ARB Project Architect / Project Manager for AJ100 Practice
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £55,000
A well renonwed AJ100 architecture practice is seeking an experienced Project Architect or Project Manager to join their growing London team. This role will be in collaboration with the project principal, with the focus to build relationship with a particular client as well as the project’s success, which is determined by the client’s satisfaction, the caliber of the work, its profitability, and the well-being of the firm and project team.
- To oversee the administration of all project phases, including budgeting, scheduling, planning, design, and construction documentation, and has the power to give orders and keep an eye on all activity.
- To understands all aspects and phases of the building design process, and share this knowledge with your team to grow and meet deadlines.
- To be flexible to changing job requirements and may be expected to take the initiative with tasks that are not specifically included here but that they can be reasonably expected to do.
- The right candidate must hold a degree in Architecture, Design Management, project Management or related discipline.
- It is essential they are ARB registered, and a bonus would be if you hold a project management qualification such a APMP, PRINCE or diploma.
- Understanding of the design and building processes, programming, space planning standards, and materials and finishes.
- Proven experience in finance management and contract administration.
- Basic MS Project project management software skills.
- The capacity to oversee, guide, and coordinate the project team’s operations.
- Strong communication, listening, and writing abilities, as well as the ability to present clients.
About the company:
This is a great international AJ practice, looking to grow their award winning London team.
They have a strong priority on team development, providing mentoring and leadership support. They are ethical focused and support volunteer days to support the local community, aswell as looking after their team with wellness days, fitness programs.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Project Architect or Project Manager role we’d love to hear from you. First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.