Join a London Team as an ARB Project Architect with a passion for conservation and retrofit projects.
ARB Project Architect with a Passion for Conservation and Retrofit projects, to Join London Team
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £50,000
This is a great chance to join a great London team of Architects, Technologists and Partners as an ARB Project Architect. The practice focuses on commercial and mixed use projects, with a focus on conservation and listed buildings. So candidates with a passion for heritage, retro fit and d&b refurbishments this would be spot on for. This new team member will be brought in to assist in the growth of the D&B team and projects particularly, with a focus on commercial projects. And will require taking on responsibility for a small team, full project responsibility – in terms of preparing planning, construction drawings, reports and working with the Partners. So a great chance to get stuck in and make a difference within the practice.
The right person must:
- Be at least 5 years post ARB qualification
- Have a good understanding UK building regulations and rules, including construction of new and existing buildings
- Have seen projects through from inception to completion covering RIBA stages 0-7, that can be seen and discussed through your portfolio
- Have experience of design and build contracts, please highlight in your sample work where relevant
- Have an eye for detail with experience in modern refurbs of industrial commercial buildings
- Be proficient in Vectorworks, as it’s the practices main software
The role will require:
- Working as a team on projects through all RIBA 0-7 stages
- Preparing feasibility designs and submissions for planning approval
- Ensure the running of the projects is on time and on budget, as well as overseeing site inspections
- Reporting to the partners on project progress
- Where they have projects throughout the UK, some travel will be required
- Being proficient in Vectorworks and Adobe Suite
- Strong presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentational skills and strong interpersonal skills
This is an opening for a passionate and focused individual who wants to grow their career and make a difference within a small North East London practice. You will be joining a team with good benefits offered and scope for career growth. The team value a friendly and positive approach and are looking for someone like-minded to seamlessly join the team. In return, you will be joining a friendly social office, with good salary remuneration, flexible working and if of interest potential for this to be a full or part time (3/4 days a week) position.
If this sounds of interest, please do not hesitate to submit.
Also in your application please highlight if you have a driving license, this is an advantage, but not a requirement.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this experienced ARB Project Architect – role then please apply below.Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme – contact us for more info.