Become a vital member of a practice in West London as an experienced ARB Project Runner, specialising in small scale residential projects and utilising ArchiCAD.
ARB Project Runner – Small Scale Residential | ArchiCAD
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £48,000
A small residential focused practice in West London is seeking a ARB Project Runner / Project Architect with a passion for innovative design to join them. The successful candidate will work on high-end residential and hospitality projects in London, Ireland, and Europe with a focus on sustainability.
As a Project Architect, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing multiple projects simultaneously across all RIBA stages. They will also track project spend to ensure timely delivery within budget and manage client relationships while liaising and coordinating with consultants and third-party stakeholders. The candidate will compile reports throughout the lifecycle of projects and coordinate studio resources.
Skills and qualifications:
- The ideal candidate should be ARB and RIBA 3 qualified with at least five years’ post-qualification experience in the UK.
- They should have experience working in design-led architectural practices
- Be proficient in ArchiCAD, Adobe Suite, and Microsoft/Open Office.
- Hold strong technical drawing skills and excellent architectural design and graphic communication skills are also required.
- Have experience through all RIBA stages, with a focus on stage 4-5 technical
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of Building Regulations and Sustainable design, including MVHR, airtightness, and heat pump coordination.
Unique things about the firm:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a small studio that provides a breadth of knowledge and experience across the full remit of running a business. They will be part of a team that works closely with clients to develop and produce creative architectural solutions with genuine honesty and care, while having an integral focus on sustainability.
The firm offers a competitive salary, company pension scheme, frequent social/cultural outings, and professional development for the right candidate. A hybrid working option after probation is also available.
If you have the required skills and qualifications and are interested in growing and developing into a role of significant responsibility in a small studio, please submit your CV and portfolio.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Project Architect, Project Runner role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.