Fantastic opportunity for a creative ARB/RIBA Architect to be part of an established award winning team. Work on design led multi sectors!
Experienced and creative ARB RIBA Architect
Commercial and High End Residential Housing Projects
Top AJ100 Architectural Studio in Central London
Salary Guide: £38,000 – £45,000
An experienced and creative ARB RIBA Architect is required for a top AJ100 architectural studio in central London. A fantastic opportunity for you to become part of an established and award winning team working on multi sector as well as design led projects. Great studio environment for personal and career growth with also close mentoring and working directly with the senior management team.
The role and the skills required:
- Previous experience working at all RIBA stages
- Commercial and residential experience
- 5-10 years post ARB
- Technical drawing ability and proven track record with design delivery
- Excellent time management skills
- You will have experience attending meetings with contractors and consultants
- Strong communication skills, written, verbal and also visual. You should have skills to present your work in design team meetings etc.
- Well presented and professional with client facing capabilities
- Outstanding design flair and creativity with a passion for producing high-quality design
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player
- Strong Revit skills with at least 2 years of experience using it on live projects
- You will coordinate projects effectively by liaising with the other team members as well as external consultants
- Lastly, contract administration experience as well as on-site experience would be advantageous
About the company:
This practice has a great studio environment. It has a very friendly atmosphere to work in as well as career progression opportunities. It also has amazing BIM development due to working within an established team.
This lovely team are based in central London, and are just a short 5 minutes walk from the nearest underground. With an amazing employee package with 20 days of annual leave plus bank holidays (1 additional day for every year with the studio). Furthermore, they have a pension scheme as well as cycle to work scheme and annual bonus.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this ARB RIBA Architect role then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Creative Architect role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.