A friendly small and mighty London practice seeks a talented Architect to work on beautiful design-led residential and commercial projects!
ARB/RIBA Accredited Part III Architect
Beautiful Residential and Hospitality Projects
Small Friendly South-West London Team
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £42,000
A friendly small practice in South West London is looking for a talented Architect to join its small but mighty growing team. To work in a multitude of sectors, their main focus has been on beautiful design-led London residential, in South and West London. The pipeline of projects now also includes bespoke hospitality including; small hotels in London, restaurants, and some mixed-use new build commercial with residential above. So lots of exciting new work to take on and make your mark in a growing team
Architects who apply must have a minimum of three years of experience post Part 3. Though the title isn’t important s much as experience, so feel free if you are a very experienced Part II with plenty of on-site experience and a keen hands-on go-getter, then your application would also be considered.
The ideal candidate will be:
- proficient in AutoCAD as a must, with experience in Sketchup and Adobe CS. A bonus would be if you have Revit experience on live projects, so please highlight this in your application is applicable.
- creative, with good presentation skills.
- able to demonstrate good technical knowledge, working from planning to onsite, RIBA stages 0-4.
- enjoy working within a small team, this team is 5 people, so a lovely friendly family feels where they all support and get stuck into workload
- have experience running high-end residential, hospitality or mixed-use projects in the London market.
- able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and be comfortable liaising with clients and contractors alike.
- have a positive go-getter attitude, friendly rapport and be ambitious to grow and develop individually and as part of the team
In return, the salary and package will reflect the candidate’s experience, and there is strong potential to grow and make your mark within this wonderful team.
The Director is a great down-to-earth lady, who is hardworking and ambitious and supports the growth of her team. They are currently moving office, to a self-built new site in South West London, where the team shall be based – four days a week in the office and optional one day a week remote working.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this ARB/RIBA Accredited Part III Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this residential and hospitality design led opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.