Full-time ARB/RIBA qualified Architectural Designer to join a world-renowned luxury fashion house to assist various high-profile retail sites
Must be RIBA or ARB Qualified
Salary Guide: £28,000 – £34,000
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Architectural Assistant or Architect to join a world-renowned luxury fashion house to assist the Store Project Manager with the delivery of their various high-profile retail sites. This London-based role will be working in the office full-time.
The right person must:
- Degree in Architecture
- Be proficient in AutoCAD, with experience with the full Adobe package
- Experience working through all RIBA Work Stages
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally frequently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English essential, working level of French extremely desirable
Globally recognised retailer:
This is an opening for an experienced and design-led individual with a passion for architecture, project management, and luxury. You will be joining a globally recognised fashion house with excellent benefits offered and scope for career growth with more than one avenue. The team values a friendly, down-to-earth, and positive approach and is looking for someone like-minded to seamlessly join the team. If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply!
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this exciting Architectural Designer role then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Global Luxury Store Architect opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.