Well-established design-led practice is looking for proactive and creative Architect to join their rural Gloucestershire studio
ARB/RIBA Qualified Creative Part III Architect
Rural Design-led Practice
Must be Microstation and CAD proficient
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £45,000
Well-established design-led practice is looking for proactive and creative Architect to join their rural Gloucestershire studio. This is a fantastic opportunity to escape to the countryside and join a talented team working on some creative and innovative projects.
The practice offers a good work-life balance, with hybrid working and the chance to live in the great outdoors with the occasional opportunity to travel to the practice’s London studio.
The right person must have:
- Minimum 2 years UK post Part III experience
- Full proficiency using Microstation and CAD
- Experience across all RIBA Work Stages
- A portfolio showcasing experience on residential and commercial projects
- Ability to work well as a team and work well with clients and contractors
- Have a full driver’s license
About the practice:
- Rural studio based in the beautiful Gloucestershire countryside
- Hybrid working in place, working from home supported
- Excellent opportunity to grow and develop within a highly successful practice
- A friendly studio with a fun environment and good work/life balance
- A collaborative and creative working environment
- Opportunity to visit the London office occasionally
This is a permanent full-time position to join a friendly and supportive studio. The practice is based in a lovely rural setting so a driver’s license is a must. They offer a good work-life balance with the scope to progress and develop your career while making the most of a countryside lifestyle.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Qualified RIBA or ARB Creative Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Microstation and CAD Rural Design opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.