A design-led boutique Architecture Practice is seeking a Project Architect to join their team on high-end residential projects
ARB Project Architect
High-end Boutique Residential Practice in West London with WFH
Salary Guide: £42,000 – £50,000
A design led boutique architecture practice is seeking an experienced Project Architect, or potentially a Senior Architect, to join their growing West London team. This will be to specialise on high end residential in London and also country homes throughout the UK. This is to join a small team of less than 10, so a great chance to get stuck in and make a difference.
- Proven experience in working on high end residential projects, ideally in London, throughout all RIBA stages.
- To understands all aspects and phases of the building design process, and share this knowledge with your team to grow and meet deadlines.
- Hold strong design and presentation skills, and be a clear communicator
- Must have a strong proficiency in AutoCAD, as that is their main everyday software the team uses.
- Knowledge of the latest building regulations and British standards
- A bonus would be if you are a strong hand sketcher, and if so please provide samples in your portfolio application
- The right candidate must hold a degree in Architecture, ideally with at least 5 years post qualification
- It is essential to be ARB registered
- Proven experience in contract administration.
- The capacity to oversee, guide, and coordinate the project team’s operations.
- Strong communication, listening, and writing abilities, as well as the ability to present to clients.
- A positive attitude and friendly approach to team lead
One last thing…
This is a great boutique practice, looking to grow their award winning London team.
They have a strong priority on team collaboration and allowing room to grow and take on responsibility. They have Fridays work from home, and are based in a lovely shared open plan office space in West London.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.