A high end private residential Architect practice needs a strong ArchiCAD Technical Architect. Interviews are immediate so apply asap!
ArchiCAD Technical Architect
High End Private Residential Practice
Technically focused RIBA Stages 4-7
Salary Guide: £28,000 – £43,000
A high end private residential Architect practice is seeking an ArchiCAD Technical Architect to join their team. Interviews are immediate so if you are interested please apply asap:
The right person must have:
- At least 2 years UK experience, in private residential
- eligibility to work in the UK and fluently written and spoken English
- Be very technical and focused on Riba stages 4-7
- Have great Archicad knowledge
- Strong JCT understanding and has run projects on site
- Experience with production of tender and construction packages, documentation, issuing, and analyzing
- Significant experience site, running inspections, liaising with contractors, and managing site procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of UK building regulations
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to priorities and meet tight deadlines
A keen interest in current and emerging technical and sustainable solutions and products would be a benefit.
In return, a great salary is offered, within a small friendly practice with room to grow in a refreshing non-hierarchical team.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this ArchiCAD Technical Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this High End Private Residential role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.