AJ100 studio in the heart of London seeks a brilliant Architect/experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant. High-profile residential schemes
Architect/Experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Revit proficient, front-end, and pre-planning stages
High profile residential schemes
Salary Guide: £38000 – £42,000
An AJ100 studio located in the heart of London is seeking a brilliant Architect/experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their growing Architectural Development Consultancy team to support the delivery of high-profile residential schemes.
This practice is known for delivering iconic projects in London and across the world with a creative and innovative approach. They have a great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in and encourage the professional development of their talented designers.
- Recent experience working on large–scale residential
- Excellent client-facing ability
- Great knowledge of UK regulations and planning permission
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal as well as excellent presentation
- Fantastic design capability and experience across RIBA stages
- Extremely detail-orientated and technically focused
- Previous experience using Revit on live projects, a fluent user who can hit the ground running
About the company:
The practice offers a competitive salary plus benefits, with excellent opportunities to learn and develop your knowledge and skills within their experienced teams. This is an amazing opportunity for an Architect / Part II to join a world-renowned large interdisciplinary practice that provides architecture and a range of complementary design and consultancy services to clients around the globe.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Architect/experienced Part II Architectural Assistant role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.