A leading aviation and transport practice based in central London is seeking an experienced Architect to work on their UK-based aviation project that is currently on site.
Architect for Aviation Practice to Work on UK Airport Projects
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £45,000
A leading aviation and transport practice based in central London is seeking an experienced Architect to work on their UK-based aviation project that is currently on site. The ideal candidate will have strong expertise Revit and be confident working through technical stages.
- Work collaboratively with the team to design and deliver high-quality aviation projects
- Manage the production of technical drawings and documentation using Revit
- Prepare reports to inform design decisions and attend meetings with stakeholders
- Liaise with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure project requirements are met
- Assist with project coordination and management as required
- Be a qualified Architect with 2-3 years post qualification experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in architectural practice, experience within transport or large scale projects highly desirable
- Strong proficiency in Revit is essential
- Excellent technical knowledge and understanding of UK building regulations.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- The right to live and work in the UK
One Last Thing…
If you are a motivated and experienced architect with a passion for aviation design, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. The practice offers a competitive salary package, excellent benefits, paid overtime, hybrid working and a supportive and inclusive workplace culture.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.