A small and friendly practice is looking for an Architect keen to work on high-end bespoke residential projects.
Architect for Beautiful Residential Projects
To join a small and friendly practice in South West London
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £50,000
A small and friendly practice is looking for an Architect keen to work on high-end bespoke residential projects. Working with a handful of clients a year, this small team prides itself on quality – whether that be through their design integrity or the personal service they provide. Keen to address all aspects of the design process, aspects of lighting and interior design are also closely considered in-house.
The right person must have:
- A year or two post Part III qualification (ARB registered) or Part II Architectural Assistant (or equivalent) with several years’ experience in practice
- A desire to work on high-end bespoke residential projects in London
- Proficiency in Revit and have some experience with Sketchup and Adobe CS
- Able to demonstrate good technical knowledge, working from planning to onsite, RIBA stages 0-4
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and be comfortable liaising with clients and contractors alike
- Knowledge of current UK Building Regulations and Standards
- The right to live and work in the UK
About the company:
- One day a week remote working
- Exciting time to join as the team is beginning to expand rapidly
- Moving office in the coming weeks to a purpose designed office within Kensington and Chelsea
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Architect for Beautiful Residential Projects role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role, specifically Revit samples. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.