Female led practice is looking for an Architect specialising in cultural and education projects to join their team.
Architect for exciting cultural projects with award winning practice
Female-led Architecture Practice based in West London
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £37,000 – £42,000
A West London based architecture practice that specialises in cultural, education and mixed-use projects is seeking an ARB registered Architect with 2-3 years of post-qualification experience. The successful candidate will have experience working across all stages of the architectural process, with a particular focus on Stage 4.
- Work across all stages of the architectural process, with a particular focus on Stage 4
- Work closely with project teams to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality architectural solutions
- Produce detailed drawings and specifications using Revit and BIM software
- Attend client meetings and assist with project management duties as required
- Assist in the preparation of planning applications and building regulations submissions
- ARB registered architect with 2-3 years of experience working across all Work Stages, particularly Stage 4
- Strong proficiency in Revit and BIM software; Rhino highly desirable
- Excellent design and technical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of UK planning and building regulations
The practice offers a competitive salary and benefits package, a supportive and friendly working environment, and opportunities for career development and progression.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Architect role then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Female Led practice opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.