Talented architectural practice seeking qualified Architect for global urban design projects, with focus on community and public realm design.
Architect for Friendly Small Practice to Work on Projects in the Middle East
Salary Guide: £38,000 – £45,000
A small friendly and talented practice, just out of London – very easy commuting distance – are seeking a qualified RIBA/ARB Achitect to join their growing team, due to increase in their Middle East projects. They work across large scale strategic, urban design projects globally, with a focus on community and public realm design.
- Be a proactive abd creative Architect wanting to make a difference and influence in their team of 20 people
- Helping train and guide junior staff
- Able to contribute effecively to complex projects, through techical cooridnation with inertnal and external team members and consultants
- Be a clear communicator, with excellent written and spoken English, in order to present confidentally to clients and colleagues
- Proficient in Autocad, Sketchup and Aobe, and bonus if you are user of Revit, Rhino or Grasshopper – if so please highlight in your application
- Good design and presentation skills, so can take conceptual projects through to design development
- Ideally existing experience on large scale international projects, particulalry in the Middle East, but also including Europe and the UK
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultantelously, as an independent worker and part of the team
- Must be eligible to to work in the UK without sponsorship
- A bonus would be strong hand drawing skills, if relevant please include in your application
The practice offers a competitive salary based on your personal experience and level, along with a range of staff benefits and good work life balance.
This role will be full time based in the office, a great space and collaborative environment. They are a mixture of Architect, BIM specialists and Landscape and Urban Architects, so a great team to make a mark and learn and grow within.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this ARB Architect or Architectural Designer role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role, specifically Revit samples. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.