We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated newly qualified Architect to join a small team of design professionals near Battersea.
Architect for High-End Residential Projects
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £37,000
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated newly qualified Architect to join a small team of design professionals near Battersea. You will have such great exposure to projects across London and the opportunity manage a project from initial concept to completion, following all RIBA stages (0/1 to 7).
- Conduct surveys, primary appraisal schemes, and create both concept and concluding planning layouts.
- Develop design-related documents and drawings, including architectural models and final presentation models.
- Keep up to date with current planning and building regulations to ensure all drawings comply with UK Building standards.
- Create detailed tender and construction packages.
- Work accurately and efficiently to meet deadlines while collaborating with the client’s team and external consultants.
- Manage contractor queries and coordinate with sub-contractors during the building process. Communicate with suppliers, manufacturers, and specialists as needed.
- Attend site meetings and provide on-site support to resolve any arising issues.
- ARB Architect or Architectural Designer (Part II Qualified with 5 years’ experience)
- A portfolio demonstrating successful projects high-end residential projects.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with clients and other team members.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of building codes, regulations, and construction methods.
With a competitive salary and benefits package, a collaborative work environment, and opportunities for growth and professional development this really is a fantastic opportunity for a techy Architect.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Architect or Architectural Designer role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role, specifically Revit samples. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.