A renowned high-end residential practice based in South West London is seeking a talented and experienced Architect with strong technical ability to join their team.
Architect for High-End Residential Projects, 4-6 month contract
Contract, Full Time
Salary Guide: £20 – 25 per hour
A renowned high-end residential practice based in South West London is seeking a talented and experienced Architect with strong technical ability to join their team. As an Architect, you will be working on exciting and prestigious residential projects, with a focus on Stages 3-5.
- Producing high-quality technical drawings, specifications and schedules
- Coordinating with contractors, consultants and other stakeholders to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Conducting site visits and inspections to ensure that the construction work is progressing as planned and to identify any issues that need to be addressed
- Ensuring that all work complies with relevant regulations, codes and standards
- Providing guidance and mentoring to junior team members
- ARB qualification or overseas equivalent accreditation
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in high end residential design
- Excellent technical skills, including proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce accurate technical drawings and documentation
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A fast learner ready to hit the ground running
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
One Last Thing…
This is a per hour contract position, working inside IR35. If you are a talented and experienced Architect with a passion for high-end residential design, we would love to hear from you.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.