Practice offering flexible working is seeking an architect for housing projects.
Architect for Housing Projects, Flexible Working
Architect with 1-5 years of housing experience and a good understanding of technical delivery and packages
Salary Guide: £34,000 – £40,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Architect to join a growing team at a friendly, medium-sized practice. Their portfolio of work spans a range of sectors, but the majority of the projects are multi-unit housing in London. More recently they have delivered modular projects using modern methods of construction.
The right person must have:
- Proficiency in Revit is essential, as well as AutoCAD, and 3D modelling software
- A well-presented portfolio that showcases their technical skills and hand sketching ability
- Knowledge of current UK Building Regulations and Standards
- Technical knowledge of packages and delivery
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- UK project experience, ideally RIBA Plan of Work Stages 3-4
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
This is a brilliant chance to join a friendly practice that works across a range of sectors, with a focus on housing. Their office is based in the heart of Westminster, so very well connected, but there is flexibility to work from home one or two days a week.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Architect role then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work relevant to this Architect for Housing Projects opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.