A fantastic opportunity for an Architect or Architectural Designer to join a well-established practice in the New Year.
Architect or Architectural Designer
For large Revit projects with emphasis on Healthcare
Architect with Stage 5 Experience to start January 2023
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £48,000 or pro rata for fixed term contract
A fantastic opportunity for an Architect or Architectural Designer to join a well-established practice in the New Year. Looking to interview immediately the fast paced and friendly practice work across a variety of sectors but do everything big! The 50-person strong office work together in a multitude of sectors including healthcare, commercial and master planning.
The studio is young, lively and breaking new ground with their work and totally committed to supporting and developing the skillset of their staff.
Combining their Architectural success, exciting projects and friendly nature, this is a brilliant chance to join an Award Winning Practice with people at the heart of everything they do.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Either a qualified Architect or registered Part II Architectural Assistant with several years’ experience
- Passionate about working across multiple sectors including private Healthcare
- Full proficiency in Revit
- Experience working in Stage 5 including on site
- Confident in communicating and presenting their ideas
- Able to work well both in a team environment and independently, taking ownership of tasks and showing initiative to support project leaders
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
About the company:
- Great studio in Shoreditch in a bustling area with plenty of pubs and bars nearby
- Hybrid working – 2/3 days WFH
- Bright open plan office
- Corporate Gym membership discount.
- Summer & Christmas social full day outings
- Weekly CPD lunches, fruit & snacks
- Significant Part 3 fee contribution plus 10 days study leave
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Architect or Architectural Designer role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role, specifically Revit samples. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.