A superb opportunity for an innovative Architect or Confident Architectural Designer to join a friendly, family run practice in Shoreditch, London.
Architect or Confident Architectural Designer
To join a friendly family-run practice in Shoreditch, London
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £38,000
A superb opportunity for an innovative Architect or Confident Architectural Designer to join a friendly, family run practice in Shoreditch, London. Their work traverses a variety of sectors from master planning to retail but there is more of a focus on medium to large mixed-use residential schemes across the UK, thus UK experience is vital.
The right person will have around 2 years’ experience in practice, having gained skills in communication, Revit and developed a sense of architectural flair.
The right person must have:
- A year or two post Part III qualification (ARB registered) or Part II Architectural Assistant (or equivalent) with several years’ experience in practice
- The right to live and work in the UK
- A desire to work on mixed use residential projects across the UK
- Confidence using Revit – this is essential
- A design-led portfolio that showcases a forward-thinking approach
- Knowledge of current UK Building Regulations and Standards
- The ability to interview in person
About the company:
- Pension with RIBA/Smart Pension
- Days out across the UK on site visits
- Friday drinks in the office and usually head to a local bar
- Annual summer & Christmas party. (Summer usually involves a trip)
- Studio is in a great location between the City, Shoreditch and Spitalfields market
- Open plan studio with a friendly and collaborative environment, constant supply of fruit, snacks/breakfast bars & a coffee pod machine
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Architect or Confident Architectural Designer role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role, specifically Revit samples. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.