Architect - part 2 Recruitment Consultant - Use your Architecture degree in a different way. Sales, targets fun with Architecture.
Architect – Part 2 Recruitment Consultant
Salary Guide: £30k – £45k
This is an amazing Architect – Part 2 Recruitment Consultant opportunity to connect the best Architects and best firms in London. Also, no recruitment experience necessary!
This Architect – Part 2 Recruitment Consultant role will be part of a great team with drive, ambition as well as honesty, and who are also Design Specialists in their field. As an Architectural Recruitment Consultant, you will also help designers find their dream roles. It is a fantastic opportunity for outgoing, driven and fun individuals to become experts in their field and get a reward for their hard work. Additionally, great communication skills are a must for this Architect – part 2 Recruitment Consultant Specialist role. Ideal if you are an Architect, Architect Assistant, part II or part I.
- Design experience within the Interior Design or Architectural Industries
- Excellent interpersonal as well as communication skills
- Sales and negotiation skills
- You must have a goal-orientated approach to work
- The ability to handle multiple priorities in addition to problem-solving
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
- A smile and a sense of humour
The HΔUS team
HΔUS Careers is a professional recruitment agency made up of ex-industry design professionals. This means we all have Architecture, Interior Design as well as Landscape Architecture backgrounds. We are passionate and care about design and therefore specialise in finding talented designers and support staff for design firms.
Working as an Architect – Part 2 Recruitment Consultant
This role is fast-paced and will give you the chance to earn uncapped earnings. You will be working with renowned firms as well as designers, and matching them together accordingly. You will enjoy finding opportunities and creating a community of people you can help find work, and therefore must have great communication skills.
The expected earnings for the first year are unlimited; but you should pass £45,000 in the first year and 55,000 the next year if you hit targets.
Upon starting with HAUS, you will have a dedicated mentor and full training. Your mentor will work with you to take you through the journey from New Starter to Senior Management.
We believe in a work-life balance and have flexible work hours as we want you to be happy while you work!
Perks of Working with HΔUS
- A career using your design/creative knowledge to be rewarded
- Full training is provided, so no experience in recruitment is necessary
- Free bar
- Fresh fruit in the office
- Duvet Day
- Days out and social evenings
- A great team to work with
- Opportunity to progress in the company
- Great financial rewards (the potential to earn as much as your director)
- End of Quarter social events, and
- End of Month lunches
- End of year bonuses for top billers
If the role as Architect ARB Recruitment Consultant sounds like something you would be interested in, apply below or give us a call 020 3800 1454. Or, if you know someone who is interested in a change in career; refer them to us and learn more about our Referral Program! Architect – part 2 Recruitment Consultant role live now!
Meet the team!