An AJ100 practice is looking for an Architect or Part II Architectural Assistant to join their London Studio. This is a fantastic opportunity to work across a range of sectors.
Architect or Part II Architectural Assistant
Recently qualified Architect or very experienced Part II Architectural Assistant to work on exciting London based residential and mixed-use projects
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £40,000
An AJ100 practice is looking for an Architect or Part II Architectural Assistant to join their small and friendly London studio (with the support of a larger team in other offices). This is an excellent opportunity to work across a range of sectors, but with a focus on multi-unit housing initially, with the opportunity to grow to mixed-use and commercial projects in London down the line.
The ideal candidate will have some practice experience working on residential, commercial or mixed-use projects in the UK, with strong modelling skills and a good eye for design. You will have a well presented portfolio showing everything from technical samples to hand drawings.
The candidate must:
- Be ARB or RIBA accredited for the Architect position, or interested in becoming qualified for the Part II position
- Have UK experience working in practice
- Have strong modelling and visualisation skills, and ideally be a Revit user though not a must on the latter
- Have some understanding of UK building regulations and standards
- Have experience across all RIBA Work Stages, particularly in early stages for either commercial or multi-unit residential projects, ideally in London
- Be proficient in AutoCAD, and ideally experienced in Revit (please highlight this in your application)
- Have the right to work in the UK
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to join a new sub-practice in London, so start at the ground up and see how an office is grown, whilst having the support of other well-established regional teams. Ideally, this individual is looking for a long-term career move within a team where they encourage and support staff to grow.
The practice offers a competitive salary, bonus scheme and generous package, based in a modern Central London office with lots of staff benefits.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Architect or Part II Architectural Assistant role, then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work relevant to this opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150.