Exciting opportunity for an Architect or strong Part II Architectural Assistant to join a leading North London practice. Work on stage 4 housing projects using Revit.
Architect or Strong and Ambitious Part II for Revit Stage 4 Housing Project
Salary Guide: £38,000 – £45,000
A leading Architects practice in North London is seeking a technical focused Architect or strong part ii Architectural Assistant to join their great growing team. The successful candidate will work on mixed-use, housing and residential projects and must have a few years experience working in Revit on live projects.
They are growing the team after winning new projects, at stage 3, so an exciting chance to join the team and get stuck in working on stage 4 projects, and progressing them through to completion.
- To work on UK mixed-use, housing and residential projects, through all RIBA stages, but with a focus on initial project stage 4 and onwards
- Ensure compliance with UK building regulations and residential design and efficiency standards for private and affordable housing
- Stay up to date on current aspects of residential development, including BTR and offsite construction
Skills and qualifications:
- Proven ability in the specific requirements of mixed use residential design
- Excellent design ability and technical knowledge
- Good level of knowledge Revit, to get stuck in from day one and a bonus if your proficient in Rhino and / or AutoCAD
- Commercially aware, mature, responsible & reliable
- Ability to take on and drive projects forward with little day-to-day guidance
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations and residential design and efficiency standards for private and affordable housing
- Interest and knowledge around current aspects of residential development including BTR, offsite construction etc would be a benefit, but not essential
Unique things about the firm:
Our client is a friendly and employee-owned architectural firm that offers great career progression opportunities at all levels. In addition they have a good package, lovely bright office space and friendly and supportive team to join.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this exciting Architect or part ii Architectural Assistant to work on Mixed-Use and Residential Projects post; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.