Fantastic role for an Architect or strong Part II with solid Revit skills to join an AJ100 practice working on Housing projects.
Architect or Strong Part II Architectural Assistant
Revit experience, Housing Projects
Salary Guide: £27,000 – £38,000
An AJ100 Studio ideally located in the heart of London, is seeking a brilliant Part II or recently qualified Architect with solid Revit skills to join their growing team to support the delivery of high-profile residential/ housing schemes.
You will be working on UK based large scale technical residential and housing projects, typically 150-200 unit, and will need strong design and presentation skills as well as at least two years’ experience working on similar projects in the UK.
This practice is known for delivering iconic projects in London and across the country with a creative and innovative approach. They have a great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in and encourage the professional development of their talented designers.
The candidate must:
- Large – scale housing experience with at least 3 years’ experience
- Great knowledge of UK building regulations and planning permission
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal as well as excellent presentation and the ability to be client-facing
- Excellent design capability and experience across all RIBA stages – specifically stage 4 as this is where the project is currently and they would like to see your technical understanding and mindset
- Extremely detail-orientated and technically focused
- Previous experience of using Revit on live projects, ideally a fluent user who can hit the ground running
The practice offers a competitive salary plus benefits, with excellent opportunities to learn and develop your knowledge and skills within their experienced teams. This is an amazing opportunity for an Part II or Architect to join a large interdisciplinary practice who provide architecture and a range of complementary design and consultancy services to clients around the globe. The studio is vibrant and social are now back in the office 4 days a week, with 1 day remote working.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this excellent Architect of Part II role then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this AJ100 Practice opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.