This international architecture and interior design practice, an Oman & German partnership are looking to expand their exposure into the European market. They are looking for an experienced Architect to join the new London design office to work on some high end large scale projects.
To a join London team working on high-end international large scale projects
Salary Guide: £42,000 – £60,000
- Contributing to the development of the team and practice
- Lead on their master planning projects.
- Work on competition entries and work closely with the designers and marketing team to create beautiful presentations
- Liase and guide clients and directors, helping to build strong rapport for long lasting relationships
- Seeking out and attending industry networking events
- Potential for travel to Europe and possibly the Middle East
- Proactively building new business contacts through networking
- At all times represent the company in a professional and well-polished manner
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role within architecture
- Proven experience residential, hospitality and commercial, in the UK and internationally
- A natural ability to build relationships and grow a network
- Confident in approaching clients and businesses through warm or cold leads
- Have a personal interest into the architecture and design industries, and be able to communicate to industry experts at a high level of understanding
- Be highly self-motivated, ambitious, positive & an excitable go getter
- Excellent communication and language skills
About the company:
- An international company at an exciting time of growth and expansion into new markets
- Joining the new London team of experienced highly talented designers, who love what they do
- Flexibility of working from home
- Based from a spectacular central London co-working space, with one of the best rooftops in London!
- Highly competitive salary combined with commission structure
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Experienced Architect role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.