A mid size practice in East London is seeking an experienced Architect to join their team to work on a London residential masterplan project.
UK Residential projects, in Microstation
Salary Guide: £32,000 – £40,000
A wonderful mid size practice in East London is seeking an experienced and driven Architect to join their team to work on a London residential masterplan project.
The practice is a made from a holistic team of Architects at all levels, including Landscape Architects, all combining their talents to work on beautiful architecture and landscapes of large UK master planning residential schemes – to smaller residential too and everything in between.
Sectors include masterplan, residential, commercial to mixed-use developments. This role will initially be to begin working on on large scale residential project at RIBA stage 2.
- The successful person will report on a day-to-day basis to the Lead Senior Architect and in time will work closely with outside consultants and clients
- Sophisticated and practical understanding of stages 2 and 3 is required, particularly a combination of design and construction experience in the field is highly preferred
- You will be an excellent communicator, client facing and will be flexible as the role will require some travels to the middle east
- You will be able to deliver design, deal with clients and contractors, prepare consultancy agreements, monitoring the development of the project, bringing new technical methods and solutions
- Clarity and confidence in communication; in writing, drawing and in person.
- Character wise they are seeking someone self-motivated, who can manage their team and are use to work collaborating to meet team goals.
- The project will be working in Microstation so proficiency in this is a bonus, however working knowledge of CAD will allow easily transferable skills and training on Microstation can be provided.
- Knowledge of RIBA stage 2 and 3 on UK housing projects is highly desirable
- Must be a qualified ARB or RIBA Architect, or a very experienced part II
- Architectural Assistant
- Must have right to work in the UK
About the company:
- A great London practice, surrounded by cool and quirky bars and restaurants in East London
- Award winning practice
- Structured career progression in place to help you achieve your goals and career development
- Supportive team, all in the office full time 5 days a week, to add to team ethos and collaborative environment
- The role offers a competitive salary, a supportive and collaborative work environment, and the opportunity to be involved in the design, management and monitoring of exciting projects.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this excellent ARB or RIBA Architect position to work on UK and London Housing projects then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.