HAUS careers is a leading recruitment consultancy looking for an Architect with experience in the retail and commercial sectors to work on exciting projects in South West London.
Architect – Retail and Commercial
HAUS careers is a leading recruitment consultancy looking for an Architect with experience in the retail and commercial sectors to work on exciting projects in South West London. The successful candidate will work alongside a diverse and growing team of senior designers and technical experts to create and deliver exceptional buildings. This is a full-time position, with a flexible work environment, and a salary range of £33,000 – £42,000.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver high-quality designs for retail and commercial projects
- Lead and support the design development process from concept to delivery
- Provide professional guidance to construction and design teams
- Organize technical information and prepare drawings, plans, and reports
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and balance workload
- Develop subcontractor packages and contribute to design stage risk assessments
Skills and qualifications:
- At least 2 years of post-RIBA Part 3 or equivalent experience in a design and delivery focused practice
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Excellent communication skills to work in a hybrid environment (office and home-based working)
- Proficiency in Revit and Level 2 BIM experience
- Strong drawing and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team and independently when required
- Familiarity with Photoshop, InDesign, and interest in MMC solutions
- Experience in the retail/commercial/private sector would be an added advantage
- Strong Revit and Enscape skills
- Experience in the private sector
What they can offer:
- Full-time hours with flexible work environment
- Opportunity to develop team leadership skills and responsibilities through mentoring
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Contemporary working environment in an excellent location
- Friendly, open, and caring culture
- Future opportunity to own the business with us through employee share ownership
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this exciting Architect post; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.